Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
I had one its was beatiful with worms from blue and orange to red and green and every color you could imagine. For some reason The worms died a while ago and now I just have the rock covered in the coral the worms use, and I've been told its nearly impossible to get worms once they're gone.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Do you work for trilbly tropicals or just shop there? How's the store these days? I was there when it had just started salt water but haven't been back since. The prices were a little whacked but that is usually how it is when places first start.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yep, The salt has grown exponentially since the beginning (Everyone knows only bad things seem to happen fast when dealing with saltwater). We have a couple projects going right now to add in more coral tanks, invert tanks, display tanks, etc (watch for updates). We QT all our fish for at least 14days before ever seen, or offered for sale to our customers. We have some pics on our website also.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Cool I'll check out your website and maybe pay a visit. I use to love the cichlid display in the middle of the store. Always thought that would make a killer reef tank.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'll have updates on the web as soon as they become available, we are working on our customer lounge, another koi pond, more freshwater, more saltwater, more of EVERYTHING basically. there's a video of our 600 gallon (hexagon) african cichlid tank on our site here's the video link http://www.trilbytropicals.com/fish%20video/DSCN1251.MOV(Yes, it would make a great reef tank 6 foot around 3 foot high)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts