Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, after almost two years with the Michigan Reefing "scene" I am sad to announce that I will be moving out of the state of Michigan for good. My wife and I are both from Cincinnati and thats where all of our family and old friends are so moving back is something we've been looking forward to for a long time now.
I will be temporarily taking a break from the hobby while we try to sell or rent our home and locate a new one. So, of course this means for the time being I will need to tear down my tank and pack it up until we get settled in to a new house.
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone on this site and to all the great friends I've made over the last couple of years. You are all really great people and this is such a wonderful online community. I will certainly still be a part of it even from Ohio!
Now I have to work on getting rid of everything in my tank.:eek: All corals, fish, live rock and anything else living must go ASAP so I can break down the tank and put it in storage. Check out the selling forums for details on this.

·
Registered
6,568 Posts
Good luck you two

I have considered you both friends if you need help moving packing what ever lmk be glad to help out also would mind getting together with you two one last time wish are state economy was better. :mad: I'd move two if it wasn't for Olivia being here and so close she says Hi to you both and wishes you well also. :D oh also if there is anything you want to keep coral wise I will be glad to hold it for you. best of luck to both of you if I can help in any way lmk

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Good luck man. If you can come in and see me. I would love to get some frags from you. It was always nice to see you and when she was with your your wife come in the store. You will be mist from all of us here at the AQwarehouse.

brad

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone for the kind words. This is exactly what makes this site and this area so great. I'll be around until May, so hopefully I'll be able to run in to everybody again before we go. Thanks!

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Another one bites the dust, J/K:D it was very nice to get to know both of you, to bad we didn't get to hang out more! Good luck with all you new venture. Don't forget about us even in Ohio!
If you wife has any Zoo passes PLS LMK:rolleyes:
Good luck and Best Wishes, we should get together soon before ya leave, stop by sometime and see me at Choice if ya get a chance.

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Its not often these days to find people as honest, and down to earth like yourself. Im bummed to have only met you a few months ago, but i wish you the best. Like everyone before me, if theres anything you need, please let me know.

Also, if you are in need of boxes, i can get them for you alot cheaper than elsewhere most likely. Let me know.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Glad to see you are making it out of this poor state... It was really nice meeting you and your wife, BTW, the Favia frag is doing great! Best of luck to you and your family!

Tim

·
Registered
6,003 Posts
Well Jason, I just saw this thread for the first time(i am back from MR break)
I am sad to see you go. From meeting you and your wife, I had a great liking to you guys. Hope to see you back in the scene soon. We will...... It's too addicting.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks everyone for the kind words. I'm definitely not going to forget about this site. I don't know how long it will be before I get another tank up and running, but I most definitely will eventually! You can all be sure I'll be bugging you all for frags when the time comes!!!-devil

I feel really fortunate to have found such a great group of people. Thanks so much!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts