Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have my setup ready including the quarantine tank so if anybody has any fish they need to unload, send me a pic and the price and hopefully we can deal. The more colorful the better.

Looking for reef safe, although some angels can work too.

Six line wrasse for sure.

Banner fish.

Large or small.

Looking for cleaner shrimp and peppermints.

Thanks,
Tom

·
Registered
632 Posts
I have a Blue THroat and Niger Trigger for sale in the selling forums. Reef safe and friendly. The Niger is hand fed - lots of personality.

Karl

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Kaptain said:
I have a Blue THroat and Niger Trigger for sale in the selling forums. Reef safe and friendly. The Niger is hand fed - lots of personality.

Karl
Your Triggers are reef safe? Do they eat shrimp or hermits? I have a ton of hermits and plan on a couple of cleaners and peppermints. By the way, I saw the pic of the Niger and that is a beautiful fish!

·
Registered
632 Posts
They would not eat the hermits, but would probably take out the cleaner shrimp. Some say the shrimp may be safe if they are added BEFORE the triggers. They really are pretty fish - its hard to give them up. I have two people interested right now. If they fall through I will let you know. If you did want to eventually get a trigger, I would recomend a Blue throat, as he would be the least aggressive and least likely to touch any inverts you might have.

·
Registered
714 Posts
I have some lyretail anthias, cleaner shrimp, xl fire shrimp, sixline wrasse, fire gobies, madarin gobies (2), flasher wrasse from sri lanka, diamond sleeper goby, rose anemone, and a green bubble with purple tips anemone, coral angel beauty, don't have peppermints sorry, I also have some chromis, damsels, a bunch of stuff from a friends tank. She's getting out of the hobby, and I don't have enough room. LMK if you are interested, and I'll get prices. If I were you I would start with fish with high slime quality to avoid diseases.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts