Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
I need a few people to help me test out my internet radio. I play mostly rock/metal. If you would like to help or just want to listen, send me a pm and I'll give you my Yahoo Instant Messenger name (*innapropriate to post here*). Im sure that will be blocked out but just use your imagination. Once i get the kinks worked out I will post a link here. Oh, you need winamp to listen.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
that's not working man, winamp won't come up with any playlist if you save it and if you open it's still looking for a file

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry its back up. I made some changes last night. I will leave it up for now. I should be doing some live DJing this weekend sometime. The best way to find the station is to go to http://www.shoutcast.com and do a search for sourcestream. You can also search for it in winamp. Look in the media library, find online services and then go to shoutcast.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I did some more work on the relay server. Added another relay and 4 more slots for listeners. The server is capable of hosting another 32 listeners. I am working on setting up another server on my other connection. I should be able to host 96 listeners at full capacity. Hopefully this will get to that point. The station will be on autopilot when nobody is around to DJ. I currently have a 6 hour playlist. I am working on adding more songs when I find them. Stay tuned for more updates and dont be afraid to send me a pm to let me know what you think or if you have a song that I should add.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts