Michigan Reefers banner

January Meeting: Meet the Rays!

2K views 23 replies 7 participants last post by  cmpenney 
#1 ·
And the Sharks, and Other Members!

Our first meeting of the year will be held on Tuesday, January 20th at Amazon Stingrays in Troy at 7pm. Here is a link to the store: http://amazonstingrays.estoreadvanced.biz/

Pat, the owner of Amazon Stingrays will be telling us about both Stingrays and Sharks. This will be an informal meeting open to everyone that is interested in checking out our new Sponsor and meeting other MASM members.

:secret: If we're well behaved, Pat said he might be willing to show us his larger breeding set-up that he has at home a few blocks away!

Anyone that is interested in joining MASM is encouraged to attend.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask. I look forward to seeing everyone there! :)

Due to limited space, please RSVP in this thread or to me with a PM.

#6 ·
tankdude said:
I would like to attend. Don't know allot about sharks, so it should be informative. Dean
Dean,

You're welcome to join us! Please let us know for sure if you're coming.:)

Don't forget folks... the meeting is less than 2 weeks away! Sign up now! I need to know how many snacks to bring:jester:

Hmmm... What goes better with Shark... homemade Brownies or homemade Salsa and Guac?-devil

#23 ·
A big THANK YOU to Pat and his lovely wife for hosting tonight's meeting.
Everyone had a nice time and enjoyed your talk about sharks and rays.

Thanks to everyone that attended as well! It was nice seeing some new faces as well as some old ones. We look forward to seeing more of you in the future.

Our next meeting is on February 3rd and our Midwest Marine Conference is on March 14th. See you there!

Thanks,
Tal

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.