Michigan Reefers banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Congrates Pete!!!! I second welcome to the club. They should post that you won and when in our information that comes up when we post, or maybe I don't know how to do it.....hello mods!

·
Registered
993 Posts
WOW Pete! Your reef is amazing! The zoas and polys add so much color.

Congratulations and keep up the good love!
Thanks

Beautiful tank and Wonderful pictures! Congratulations!!
Thank you

Beautiful tank!
Thanks a lot

Congrates Pete!!!! I second welcome to the club. They should post that you won and when in our information that comes up when we post, or maybe I don't know how to do it.....hello mods!
Do you mean like a Michigan reefer achievement award next to my screen name. Lol , that would be cool!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Congrats

Very nice tank!!

I noticed something was "missing" and I just realized what it was. You don't have a build up of coraline algae on the back wall. Was this removed for picture day or do you not have that problem?? I just started a 29 biocube and really don't want the coraline to be all over everything. I feel the coraline on everything makes the tank look "dirty", and I know it is very beneficial to the tank. Just curious.

Again Great Tank!!!

·
Registered
993 Posts
Thanks , there is coralline on the rocks but there is none on the glass or back wall. I learned a valuable lesson about husbandry in that if your tank looks clean it probably is clean . Simple but very true. Whenever I magnavore the glass , I also scrape the edges and back wall also. Same with my sump glass and skimmer . Most recent Photo

21 - 33 of 33 Posts