Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
that is a sweet nem! the shrimp is cool too, I have wanted to get some, but I think I would need like a dozen of them in my 90 since they are so tiny, I may never see them..lol

·
Registered
532 Posts
I have a sexy shrimp in my 90 and he is always on my Ricordea. When I put him in there I put him right next to it and he has been on it ever since! I have only seen him off of it twice and both times he was right next to it.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks all i got a new phone and it takes a decent picture so i wanted to share. i have 12 of the nems in the my tank and 7 sexy shrimp they are almost always out especially when its feeding time.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Very cool. the nems and shrimp. How big is that nem in the pic? I'm guessing a few inches across.
Though, I dont have any nems as of yet, and for some reason, ricordias havn't taken well to my tank. Though, Rodactids have done quite well and even split. I will have to look into getting some sexy shrimps in time. Though, I would be worried the the Reef safe wrasses I am looking at getting may eat them. Who knows.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.