Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Didn't really know what forum to put this in, so feel free to move it...

www.marineandreef.com

February 5% Discount Coupon Code

Through the end of February the LeapYear5 coupon code can be used for a 5% discount on all orders. Just enter LeapYear5 into the 'Coupon Code? Enter it here:' box on the first checkout page and choose the 'Apply' button to receive 5% off on your Marineandreef.com order. This coupon is ONLY good through 2/29/2012, and it can't be used with any other coupon codes.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Hey that reminds me I was wondering if there would be any interest in starting a "deals" section for various online or local vendors, I know deal sites are pretty popular and could be pretty neat to have somewhere on here to post deals we find.

Just an idea I've been meaning to share with everyone.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey that reminds me I was wondering if there would be any interest in starting a "deals" section for various online or local vendors, I know deal sites are pretty popular and could be pretty neat to have somewhere on here to post deals we find.

Just an idea I've been meaning to share with everyone.
LOL...I seen on another site someone did this and thought it was pretty cool especially since I used it to buy salt...can never have too much of that.

I agree though, we should have another forum thread for this kind of thing.
but I wonder if the sponsors would think it's a conflict if it wasn't their sale?

·
Registered
725 Posts
LOL...I seen on another site someone did this and thought it was pretty cool especially since I used it to buy salt...can never have too much of that.

I agree though, we should have another forum thread for this kind of thing.
but I wonder if the sponsors would think it's a conflict if it wasn't their sale?
Hmm could be an issue and I don't know all the sponsors here but at least a few here have sales and coupon codes but I would never know it unless they posted it here and not just on there website or just by email and it would be easier to just check one thread to see if there are any good deals going on instead of trying to navigate the sponsor section which is fun but does take a lot of time too and I tend to get lost looking at pictures and or going off to another website to look for them.

Thanks for sharing the one though I will take a look around at it see what they got.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That is a good Idea for the sponsors to do! Your right, I never know when they are having a sale. That would bring them more business, I would think.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
That would be a great idea. Maybe the Mods and sponsor could work something out. You are both right in saying that unless you check the sponsors site out or happen to get an email when there is a sale going on. We would never know. If it was all in one place, it would be easier to search for and possibly bring in more business. The sponsors have to realize like any other company that they are not the sole supplier of marine reef and aquarium products and that another online site or LFS that has a website may be the better bargin at times. Anway, great post, thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.