Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im a pretty regular customer there, i stop in atleast a couple times a month
(if not every week), and it seems like something always catches my eye. so i stop in today on my way home from work and go over by the awesome display tank, just to see whats new in there. then walk into the back and was blown away! the sps tank is PACKED!!! well all the coral tanks were but the sps was the one that got my attention. all sorts of colonies and frags, all looking healthy and colorful. so i walked off with an awesome blue acro colony.:D its beena long time since ive been to a lfs and been that glad that i did. ive never had a complaint there just wanted to mention that i was especially happy about the new selection of sps. i really hope it continues!

·
Registered
740 Posts
My fav store hands down and an expansion of SPS is all the much better. Never a bad experience...

G

·
i have been to kees plenty of times and nver come out happy. there inventory is great but there service is horrible

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
One of Kees employees, Jason has almost 2500 posts on this forum. The bulk of these posts are in an effort to help others. He does not get paid to do so. There are several employees at Kees who know very little about saltwater. They usually help people with other things. Kees has been a thriving business for many years. They have expanded in the last couple of years. They didn't grow into the store that they are now because they treat people poorly. They receive fantastic reviews in the vendor experiance forum regularly. Their prices are very competitive on most items.
At 0-3 months experiance you are what most would consider a "newbie". I have about 3 1/2 years experiance and consider myself a novice. Pet stores deal with different people with varying knowledge. They have no idea what you know. There are thousands of products available and not all are equal. You can waste enormous quantities of cash without knowledge or quality advice. Although the LFS is in business to make money they also want their customers to be happy with the product that they purchase. Knowing the experiance level of a particular individual helps. By the way, Welcome!

·
Registered
494 Posts
Kee's is by far my favorite LFS and has been for years. I have been doing business with David for over 15 years and he has never let me down.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts