Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The shrooms wont do anything for you, but the palys can kill you with less than 5 micrograms!

I have some various corals I've had forever and could use a little fragging... if anyone is interested in the Holland (west michigan) area let me know

I am interested in just about anything, let me know what you have and what your interested in...

I figured I could frag full shrooms/tops palys in groups of 3 and I have a few good sized kenyas ready to go.

-BigD

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ok, maybe I worded it badly, but that first line was a joke... and I guess if you have to explain it, its just isn't funny.

The mushrooms are all nice and I already have some separated and ready to go... I made a frag of waving hand if anyone is interested, and I have some kenya tree to be swapped...

I'm pretty open to trades of just about anything, I just want to add something new to my tank and watch it grow...

-BDR

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Coralbabe,

I have a good selection of various mushrooms, some are quite large, I also have some big Kenya tree stalks, and a bunch of those polyps I can frag off They are green on the inside and orange on the outside...(picture could be better) I also have some waving hand that I fragged off... In the future I would like to be able to frag some yellow polyps that I recently got, but they won't be ready for a few month's I also have a Devil's hand leather that I could split.

let me know if any of that interests you,
-BDR

1 - 9 of 9 Posts