Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone from the Kalamazoo area, the KMRC is going to do a get together at my place for the July meeting. I would like to open this up to anyone in the area that is interested. Let's plan on doing July's meeting on the 15th, at my place. I think it would be neat to do a longer meeting with a cookout/ time to hang out. I will provide the meat, and I am sure we will have some other food here as well. If you would like to bring a dish to pass that would be great. If not I am sure there will be plenty of food for everyone. BYOB.

I am looking for this to be a relaxed time, so feel to bring your families. We have a little pool if you want to bring your suits. Any time after 4:00 on that Sunday would be fine to show up, and we can go until whenever (within reason, I will have to work the next day).

My address for those of you who haven't been out is:

87778 60th St.
Decatur, MI 49045

Phone number is (269) 876-2907 if you have any questions.

Please respond to this thread to let me know if you are planning on coming so that we can have an idea how much food to prepare. Should be a good time. Hope lots of you can make it. I am looking forward to it.

Calvin

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey I would come but it's a little far from portage
I am about a half hour to 45 mins from portage depending on where exactly you are coming from, so it is not too bad. Also I am sure there are going to be others coming from that direction if you wanted to share a ride out with someone. Hope you can make it.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump.

It sounds like we should have a decent turnout. At this point there should be 10 or 15. Would love to have as many as possible over. Just let me know if you are coming so we don't run out of food.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
One final bump. Looking forward to seeing everyone this afternoon. We have lots of food, so come out and hang out for a while.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts