Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Administrator
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone Using this? Its a pond pump. I looked at all of the ReefFlo and the watts are too high. The internet is telling me that it is the same pump as red dragon - ATB and one of the most efficient. 2400GPH for only 100Watts. From and efficiency standpoint it seems to be one of the best out there plus it is insump and I would need to waste the space for an external.

I will be using this for 320 gallon with 100 gallon sump. I also want to use it for inline biopellets and gfo/Carbon.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Anyone Using this? Its a pond pump. I looked at all of the ReefFlo and the watts are too high. The internet is telling me that it is the same pump as red dragon - ATB and one of the most efficient. 2400GPH for only 100Watts. From and efficiency standpoint it seems to be one of the best out there plus it is insump and I would need to waste the space for an external.

I will be using this for 320 gallon with 100 gallon sump. I also want to use it for inline biopellets and gfo/Carbon.
I read in another post that another thing to consider when running in sump pumps is the heat production of the pump. I would look into that as well. Just in case cooling is a factor during the summer months.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts