Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
custom 48 gallon tank... price reduced!! $400 obo

We are selling our custom built 48 gallon tank. We no longer have the time to keep up with the hobby and would like to have the space it takes up back. It had a bad crash after our anenome wandered into a circulation pump and just recently finished cycling from it so everything is ready for a new beginning.

There are a few corals left: Several small Kenya trees, pink stars polyps and a small colony of green zooanthids.

We would really like to keep everything together and not part out if we can. We have well over $1500 invested in this tank. Asking $400 (reduced from $500) or best offer for everything.

Please email for inquiries [email protected] as I won't be able to easily check pms or the post due to no internet at home. Thanks!

System includes:
48 gallon tank w/ drilled overflow. 48Lx18Dx12H

Custom black solid wood stand with clear acryllic top. (no doors on it but could be added. Clear stand top is great for viewing from below when running bare bottom)
29 gallon sump with 3 chamber sections: Lee brand bioballs, macro algae, return

Red Sea Berlin Skimmer w/ mag 5 (500gph)

Odyssea PC lighting w/ 2 newer ballasts (55 watts). the ballasts are more energy efficient than the originals. ***NOTE: This fixture has been modified and completely rewired. It has a stronger, more energy efficient, fan wired into the top to blow air down into the fixture and out the sides. The old fan system died and is why this fixture has 2 newer ballasts. Use at own risk as it was not done by a professional, however we have used it like this for about 3 years with no issues. ( bulbs work but needs new bulbs) Also, the paint is starting to crack and chip.

Live rock (60-70 pounds)

Return pump is a tetra brand 700 gph pond pump. Around the time of the big crash caused by the anenome our mag 18 (1800gph) we had running the system died. We put this on as a temporary fix since we had it already, but never bought a new mag 18.

Corals: kenya tree, pink stars, zoanthids (may be something else hiding in there too!)

Plumbing return made of 3/4" schedual 40 pvc and overflow is dual 1" schedual 40 pvc pipes from drilled overflow box w/ gurgle guards.

Remaining salt

·
Registered
194 Posts
Looking for a frag tank like this. Is there any way you could get a few pictures of it?

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll try and get some new pictures taken. I think a setting is off on my camera so I have to figure out whats wrong with it. I do have some pictures of it from when we first set it up a couple years ago and I think I have some of just before the crash.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
anyone interested in full setup ?$500 or best offer.
we've had some interest in the corals... may part out soon. just need everything gone!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
tried to edit post but my phone keeps freezing and logging me out! :-/

Last chance before part out! PRICE REDUCED TO $400!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts