Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's Lenny the lawnmower Blenny with his head perched on the lip of an umbrella mushroom.

May have to rename him Kilroy.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Alan said:
thats a nice fish i have always liked that fish i think i'm just gonna buy one lol
Great fish. Loads of personality. It don't swim around a lot, just to goes from perch to perch. Crazy eyebrows. I have seen mine flip and bite a large nassarius snail, twice.-devil 2 He was unsuccessful at making a meal of it both times.-devil Other than that, model citizen. As for being messy, I never noticed. Did I mention I have two tangs?

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Yeah they are messy alright. Mine likes to come right to the front of the glass while im watching and string out a fat one, lol.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
waucedah_joe said:
How does one go about doing that? I looked at the POTM forum but there have been no new threads since 2006.
Michigan Reefers is looking for pictures and details of your tank or favorite species. We will randomly pick them as we receive them. What we will be looking for is pictures and complete details of your Reef Tank setup. We are also looking for pictures and complete details of your awesome coral, clam, fish and so on with complete details about it. If you would like to see your picture displayed on the site please send at least 3 photos and COMPLETE details including your tank parameters and feeding habits to [email protected]

·
Registered
164 Posts
Cool pic, a better name for him would be were's waldo though. I once had one but he never acclimated well wouldn't eat and hide all day. Yours looks great!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts