Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
lightfooted crab
how would I get him out of my tank everything that iv removed up until now was very slow moving an easy too catch I can't get my hand on this little guy and I don't wanna stress him out any ideas? and if anyone wants too take him off my hands PM me please

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
you could try putting a piece of raw shrimp in your fish net, or a larger fish net depending on the size you have. The crab along with many of the other members of the cuc should work there way to it especially at night, it just may take some patients and time sitting there watching the tank.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is this in your 12 gallon? Take out the rock. You can't have that many pieces. Imagine trying to catch it in a big tank - a 12 gallon will be a piece of cake:)
ugh i'm thinking about it but I justtttttt got done with putting every rock and frag of coral where i want it. but I don't wanna remove him yet till I can find someone that will take him off my hands

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
ugh i'm thinking about it but I justtttttt got done with putting every rock and frag of coral where i want it. but I don't wanna remove him yet till I can find someone that will take him off my hands
I just did this to catch a fish two weeks ago and had to remove 160lbs of LR. Was not very happy. You'll be okay with a 12 gallon nano and back in in no time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.