Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
***sold***

I switched tanks today. I have a lot of established rock available. Some has coraline and GSP, zoas, maybe a leather, a lot is the bottom 2/3 of my 180 (cured and bacteria but no coraline). Been running in the tank for over 7 years.

About 100+ lbs is available. 25% big (8- 10") 50% medium (foot ball size) 25% small (softball + size). I need to put a price so $2.00 a pound but, if you need some rock call me to set up a time and we can work out a deal. Some of this is agrocrete rock, unusal shapes, arches, ells, lots of flat pieces with holes for frag plugs. Looks natural, can't tell the diff between the real stuff and the agrocrete.

I am only keeping this 'live' for 2 weeks in another tank. On Monday March 12th it is going to the LFS or the rock pile in the back of my yard.

Phone call works best 248 420-6213.
Dale

·
Registered
7 Posts
do you have any pics of what the rock looks like. im in need of some rock and at that price its pretty hard to pass up.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bump for the coming weekend.

SORRY - JUST ARRANGED THE TANK AND THERE IS MORE THAN I THOUGHT - PRICE BUMPED TO $40.00 FOR ALL REMAINING ROCK

nothing fancy just base rock left. Some big pieces still available (football size) . It is live and would be good to build up a nice base before you add your 'pretty' live rock and corals. I also have about 80 lbs of argonite substrate. Needs to be rinsed before use.

$40 for all the rock I have left
$25 for the substrate ( 6'x2'x2 1/2" deep. used in a 180gal tank)

I will be available evenings and all day Saturday and MOST OF THE DAY Sunday. I need this stuff gone this weekend

remaining rock - all for $40, this is a 4' long tank

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.