Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a bunch of stuff I have that I will not be using anytime soon.

SOLD [STRIKE]$50[/STRIKE] $40 Sail fin tang (desi) - Too big for my tank and has to go.

$2.00/lb around 50 pounds of live rock left

[STRIKE]$75[/STRIKE] $50 Ice Cap 430-008 ballast and 5 4' bulbs. 2 are Super Actinic. 3 are 454. No Wire harness or end caps.

SOLD $150 3 Ecoxotic LED Panorama Pro Module 445nm Blue 45808224 with 24v power supply and connectors. Only a few months old.

[STRIKE]$150[/STRIKE] $140 New in the box, never used 1000 watt HPS pendant system with ballast and bulbs. This comes with an HPS bulb and a MH conversion bulb. MH bulb is around the 6700K range. (I have two of these available)

[STRIKE]$100[/STRIKE] $90 Same as above with light use and plenty of time left on both bulbs.

[STRIKE]$200[/STRIKE] $180 Iwaki MD 70RLT pump. Works great.

[STRIKE]$100[/STRIKE] $80 Iwaki MD 40RT pump. I have not tested this.

For 50c a gallon I have many 55, 29, 10 gallon tanks. If there is something you are looking for let me know and we can work something out.

If I seem to high on any prices, give me another offer ... Ya never know!

I am planning on going to the swap next Sunday and I am more then happy to bring any of this along to drop off with the exception of the tanks. They just won't fit in the Trailblazer with kids too!

I am willing to ship all but the live stock and tank and can receive payment via PayPal plus 5%. Shipping is at your cost and risk.

I will add pics as I get a chance.

NOTE - I removed the 400 watt MH from sale. I opened it up last night becuase I was curious why one side was not working and why one of the power switches was loose. I noticed that the switches were completly bypassed and one of the large capacitors has burst. It is not safe to run and is going to the scrap yard.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Paypal only charges 3%????
Yes, 2.9% Plus 30c. Then I have to pay that on the total amount sent so 5% makes it pretty close to what I actually get charged for. If you are worried about the amount I will happily take cash.

---------- Post added 01-23-2012 at 09:56 AM ----------

LED's are sold

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.