Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Livestock then Hardware - REDUCED PRICES

I'm downsizing and am looking to sell some livestock and then the tank and stand. All prices are 'or best offer' - let me know if my asking price is off target.
I'll also consider trades of bright zoas or ricordea for the corals.

Livestock:

Rainbow Stylophora colony (grown from frag bought from weimers75). 3 x 3 x 2" H. $50

Updated photo - removed colony from the large rock:

Frogspawn from Cherry Corals. Bright green. Single head was $50. Now has 4 heads with 2 close to splitting. Attached to small rock with putty - easy to remove if desired. $50

Hardware:

CADlights 34G Mini II tank. All in one style with high clarity glass and bent front corners. Good condition. Dividing wall between display and rear chambers is glass with black acrylic cover - cover has partly detached near overflow and needs resiliconing. $200

Furniture-grade stand from Great Lakes Aquariums. Solid cherry frame, cherry plywood end and door panels. Designed for a 55 gallon high tank (36" x 18"), I have had a slab of granite cut to fit in the top so it can be used with a smaller tank such as the CADlights. $250

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
All PMs replied - thanks!

---------- Post added 08-06-2015 at 02:37 PM ----------

Clam and Lemonade have sold. First post has been updated to remove sold items.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
are you selling the power heads by chance? i bought your old eshopps skimmer about a year ago. thanks Bill
Hi Bill. Yes, I remember. At least one of them, probably both. I need to get the livestock out before then. I'll put you down for first refusal.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
are the ricordias for sale?
No - they're being transferred over to the new tank.

---------- Post added 08-07-2015 at 11:22 AM ----------

Please message me with price for rock with bta without fish? Where are you located? Please message to 8103435929 thx
I'd really like to keep the Clowns and anemone as a package to a good home; my kids are already upset about downsizing and I'd like to be able to show them photos of 'their' fish in their new home, together and with the anemone. I know it's a bit goofy.

·
Registered
87 Posts
No - they're being transferred over to the new tank.

---------- Post added 08-07-2015 at 11:22 AM ----------

I'd really like to keep the Clowns and anemone as a package to a good home; my kids are already upset about downsizing and I'd like to be able to show them photos of 'their' fish in their new home, together and with the anemone. I know it's a bit goofy.
NP, I understand. I already have a pr and can't put another in there. Thx though!

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for understanding.

Frogspawn and Hornets are pending.

Clownfish and anemone sold.

Radion is pending.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
First post updated with reduced prices. Stylo colony is now removed from the rock.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Prices reduced!

---------- Post added 08-20-2015 at 07:47 AM ----------

Further price reduction on corals (see first post).

Photos don't do them justice!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.