Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought a live lobster from Meijer and dropped him in my 29g biocube. He thrashed around and knocked all my live rock down.... Ruined my coral... I'm like what is your problem??? I took the rubber bands off his claws and now he's happy. Geez... Punk lobster.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Got the chiller cranked up? They live in cold temperatures (maine!). No wonder he was thrashing around, that temp change was probably a shock!

·
Registered
725 Posts
lol and for the longest time there was a guy on craigslist trying to sell a lobster tank, could still be found on there somewhere he wanted some crazy high price and said it was out of a store or restaurant display...

·
Registered
194 Posts
If this thread is real... Don't eat it when it does die, cause it prob will in a reef tank..alot of additives people add to the tank has the label - not for fish / inverts ment for human consumption. Likly to make you very sick.

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
175 Posts
A Blonde and the Lobsters

A blonde walks into a seafood store and see's all these wonderful lobsters trapped In a big Old Aquarium. She feels bad for the Lil Lobsters that are trapped, and
comes up with a wonderful idea to rescue the lobsters. So she slips all the lobsters in her purse and walks to the nearby forest and sets them free. The End

BIgKev

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
lmao. i would truely like to seem some one do this. ( to their tank not mine)
and lobsters live almost everywhere, i once went lobstering in the florida keys

1 - 13 of 13 Posts