Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a couple motoro rays. Found some at a local shop but at $175 a piece was a bit pricey. Remember 7-8 yrs ago they were $100 a piece. Or any advice on a local shop at a more reasonable price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
thats price for wild caught ones.Stingraybay aquarium does get some in from a local breeder for around a 100 but he has none right now.I am also looking.I know a local guy stelling leos for 900 and 1000.If you find a good deal on motoro pups, let me kn and i will let you know if i find any.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Any info on Amazon stingray out in clawson. I know they shut down that store, just wondering if those guys are still breeding

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
i have tried to get a hold of pat through the website with no luck.I assume he is still breeding rays as he was doing that long before he opened the store.I have just had no luck getting a hold of him.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
i pm'd tanglovers and pat ( the owner of amazon stingrays ) for us to see what if anything they have.I also got my eyes open on monster fishkeepers also for us.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Great. Ive been checking some of the stores I've seen them at with no luck so far.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Check out Lou's Pet Shop the former owner breeds motoros, and ocasionally has leo/motoro crosses. They took the pond out of the store and have since built a huge tank elsewhere for breeding.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
was in there a week ago and they had none except his two breeders in the big tank.
Check out Lou's Pet Shop the former owner breeds motoros, and ocasionally has leo/motoro crosses. They took the pond out of the store and have since built a huge tank elsewhere for breeding.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts