Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there…

I am very new to reef tanks. Mine was a gift back in October. It was a 12 gallon tank with two fish some soft corals and some inverts. In just a short time I decided that 12 gal was NOT going to be good enough and recently moved up in size to a 29 gallon.

I am seeing all kinds of new things some of which are amazing and some are things I am not sure if I should be amazed or worried.

What I am hoping to find is a group of people with experience that can help elevate my panics when they occur.

Right now as a full time student and a full time employee, I find it hard to fit too much more into my schedule but would like to at least join online, if possible.

I am very excited about this tank and perhaps my enthusiasm makes me occasionally paranoid.

So here is hoping I can find some good advice.

Thanks,

Chris

·
Registered
283 Posts
Welcome aboard Chris! There are quite afew of us around you that would be glad to help anytime! Not sure if you've been to Reef Paradise yet, but Andy is a wealth of knowledge and some of the sweetist corals.
All of us get alittle worried at times believe me. Just ask away, check out the threads and you'll probably most of your answers there and if not just post away.

Have fun and again welcome!
John

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Welcome, yeah as John said, there are quite a few of us in your area. we're trying to figure out the next meeting but you should come and meet everyone. Maybe next weekend John?

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
I need to head up to rp either today our sometime soon. I need two more bulbs and maybe a fish. If that's something the newbie wants to do, we could all meet up there

·
Registered
283 Posts
Sounds good to me later today. I gotta run the wife and kid to Lapeer but I can get there around 2 or so? Always looking for a new fish :victory:

Chris, Troy if you're interested in meeting drop me a PM and I'll keep checking on my droid.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.