Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Large sebae anemone nem with clown harem 150.00

This is very hard for me but i have to get this system broke down I have a large long tentacle nem with 3 hosting clowns 2 black and white and 1 false I have had this nem since a baby its attached to a nice piece of rock it hasn't moved ever.looking to get 150.00 for the piece and the clowns.

DOES NO ONE HAVE THE ROOM FOR THIS GUY

Attachments

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bump make some offers

---------- Post added 02-27-2012 at 06:18 PM ----------

Bump make some offers
Does no one have the space for this piece would make a great star attraction in your tank.
Just come take a look at in person

·
Registered
519 Posts
how big is this thing? I have a 270 gal. but I don't want to give up a 12 - 18" chunk of the tanK. I got rid of my big nem and clown last year cause they covered 14" of the front of the tank.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
how big is this thing? I have a 270 gal. but I don't want to give up a 12 - 18" chunk of the tanK. I got rid of my big nem and clown last year cause they covered 14" of the front of the tI

I would say on average 12x12 and the day after I feed a little bigger come by and take a look.

·
Registered
287 Posts
price

you are not out of the ball park but i have my tank cycling so i cant use it currently, are you looking for anything for maybe cash and trade

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
you are not out of the ball park but i have my tank cycling so i cant use it currently, are you looking for anything for maybe cash and trade
No cash only but I wouldn't put this animal in a newly set up tank.

---------- Post added 03-04-2012 at 08:38 AM ----------

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.