Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the title says I'm looking for a 30g glass tank to be used for a sump. It must hold water. The dimensions I'm looking for are 36 x 12 x 16. Please PM me it you have this tank just laying around. Since it's under the stand I would rather get a used one that pay for a brand new shinny one.

I'm willing to travel to Bay City, Midland, Saginaw area.

·
Registered
296 Posts
I have one for ya. I wasn't planning on getting rid of it, but I have no immediate use for it. Stop by some time and I can help ya get some baffles in it.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have one for ya. I wasn't planning on getting rid of it, but I have no immediate use for it. Stop by some time and I can help ya get some baffles in it.
Thanks Matt. How many tanks do you have it that garage. lol I will have to get my master plan all set, get the glass cut and we can work on it. I'll send it to you when I draw it up. I do know it will go skimmer->return<-fuge. Thanks for all your help.

Is that tank the exact dimensions I put so I know when I get the glass cut?

·
Registered
296 Posts
Its outside dimensions are 36"x12.5"x16"

I have tanks and glass panes around that can be used to make baffles out of. Glass cutting is easy enough too. I will PM the inside dimensions to you and we can go over how you want it laid out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts