Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if any members work or know of any good company near Ypsilanti/Ann Arbor or Westland/Canton area that can tint car windows. I bought my wife a new car and she wants her windows tinted and wanted to see if anyone here does it a a side job.
PM me if your interested..

Thanks

·
Registered
834 Posts
Only guy I know lives in Metamora. I can tell you we pay about $200, thats 4 windows, the rear window and then 2 tiny windows.

What kind of car you get?

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Give me a day or two, I know a spot in annarbor/ypsi that does it cheap. I also know that mister tunes??? (not sure if thats the name) on washtenaw right near the us-23 onramps does it for not too much. The other place I cant remember does it alot cheaper and does a good job. Got to get to work to get the info. I will probly have time tomorrow night to get on the site and give info.

If my father in law wasnt going to florida on monday, I would just send you to him....

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
trick440 its a 2008 Mercury Milan.

Sir Patrick let me know if you remember the name of this place.

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Figured I could make a call, and got a little more info- Going south on carpenter, past elsworth, and a bit past showcase cinama. on the left hand side, is a transmition shop. Dont remember the name, but its right next door to the trans shop. Worth giving a try for a quote.

My coworker said he can get the name and number of the shop at work tomorrow.....

·
Registered
834 Posts
reef120 said:
trick440 its a 2008 Mercury Milan.
Thats a nice car, it was one of our top choices when we were looking. We opted to go with the Saturn Aura. I think those cars are very simular in appearance. Good choice,

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
trick440 said:
Thats a nice car, it was one of our top choices when we were looking. We opted to go with the Saturn Aura. I think those cars are very simular in appearance. Good choice,
Yes we love the car, this is actually our second one we owned a 2006 and recently traded it in for a 2008. My wide loves the car and she even got the Microsoft Sync in this one, which is pretty cool

Sir Patric let me know if you remember the name and I will give them a call.

Thanks
V

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
I found out that the little car sterio/window tint shop, conected to the gas station, on the corner of platt rd and ellsworth will probobly be the cheapest and do a good job. That would probly be the best spot to look into first.

Next, check out mister tunes on washtenaw, right near the us23 ramps. Herd they do the two side windows and the back for about $100...

And if you want one more to compare prices- Henderson/anderson glass? not sure which name, on carpenter just accross the st. and a little south of showcase cinama.

Wasnt able to get the phone numbers, but some good info to start with. Each place will do a good job. Just shop around between the 3 for the best price. The one on ellsworth and platt are also negotiable if your up to negotiating with them on lowering the price. I would sugest trying it.

Also- bell tire does it pretty cheap, but not sure of their quality....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts