Michigan Reefers banner

Looking for ideas

395 views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  evb9 
#1 ·
I have a 29 bio with 2 perc clowns, a mandarin goby and 2 pepp shrimp, reef tank with misc cuc, I am looking to add either another goby or some type of Blenny, looking for a colorful fish with good personality that is fairly active, any ideas?

#4 ·
Well they are bad *** for sure! Liveaquaria says no smaller than 30gal, and they tend to nip at gobies, and my mandarin is my pride and joy so I won't risk his health, any other ideas out there for a colorful non aggressive goby / Blenny with personality?

#6 ·
yeah they're awesome. I'm going to add a 2nd blenny to the 75 (I have a Nalolo) and I'm looking at the Midas, tailspot, or fang. The Tailspot was my buddy they have alot of energy and seem to swim more than most blennies. I had got rid of mine because I didn't want 2 blennies in a 29, so my fish had to go because the Mrs. like the nalolo more. I miss the tailspot moving all the time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.