Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how about a Sponsor WTB section say I am looking for a certain fish instead of asking every sponsor individually be nice just to be able to post it in that one area we could eliminate price to keep price wars out of it. but sponsor could say they have the fish in stock if it's eating and how long they have had it. as far as I know sponsors are supposed to reply on the regular WTB
section this would be a quick and easy way for us to ask the sponsors for products and live goods with out post in every sponsors forum.

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
I like that idea Labman.

·
Premium Member
3,348 Posts
Actually, we recognize the problem and are working on something to help the sponsors and reefers.

·
Registered
6,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sweet

BeakerBob said:
Actually, we recognize the problem and are working on something to help the sponsors and reefers.
Nice to know we are thinking alike. ;) ok actually kinda scary :eek: huh! :p

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Wonderful idea DAVE, and it is nice to know that it is being worked!!

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Yes this idea was proposed by the mods to try and help the sponsors & members by allowing sponsors to post replied in the WTB forums only. We have not yet implemented this policy until we can get other things in place but you should all see this coming very soon.

·
Registered
6,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
what I mean is

Clownfish said:
Some stores might play a undercut game just to have a lower price rather then I have the fish etc. really just wanting to under cut there competition. doesn't matter to me but could cause a headache for the mods. sounds like the MR staff already have a handle on how just a matter of when. :D

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
well, some of the sponsors already try to do that on here... won't bother to mention who I received a PM from about a fish that I requested in another sponsors forum...

They pretty much lost all of my business. Because of that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts