Michigan Reefers banner
583 views 10 replies 3 participants last post by  cmpenney 
#1 ·
I don't seem to have any since I moved my nano to the 75 gallon a year ago. Does anyone have any they'd like to get rid of?

#6 ·
Chad, that's the one! My kid is due in 12 days so I'm not really sure what I'll be doing on the 17th of April. Are you planning on attending the frag swap May 15th at Ken's (Mustang)? If so then I could wait, it's only a month and a half. I love those snails, they are the coolest looking little guys. Plus it's amazing when they all coordinate together for a mass spawning after lights go out.

#7 ·
They are a great snail to have total herbivores so the munch lots of algae. You would hardly even know they were in my tank unless you take a flashlight to the tank after dark and then they're everywhere!

I'd like to go to Ken's swap. I had a pump go into melt down in my tank last fall and lost a bunch of livestock to the disaster. i.e. No frags to swap.

I'm planning on Jumping on one of the SPS packages at Tropicorium to build things back up when I go to the conference.

I scanned through the thread and didn't see anything about selling just swapping.

#9 ·
That's about 10-15 more than me. Living in BFE means not alot of other Reefers near by to out one of these things together. I've always wante to go but could never justify the drive. I'll just tell my wife that you need the snails becuase your tank is in peril and I just have to deliver them to you :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.