Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I has a small drag of green singulara wedged between 2 rocks and I work up this morning and its gone and can't find it in the tank... Sorry troy lol but if it landed somewhere will it still grow and is it possible hermits ate it? Maybe that's a dumb question lol

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
it shrinks at night, kind of slimey....so it's not surprising that it floated away if you didn't have it wedged really good. even if you had it wedged it doesnt mean that it still couldn't get free. Im sure it's in your tank somewhere and it's very unlikely that something ate it. That is a pretty indestructable leather; hence, why i gave it to you.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can't find it anywhere? Is it possible wherever it landed it will stick and grow or is that just hopeful thinking? Lol I really like it I hope it shows upqs

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I can't find it anywhere? Is it possible wherever it landed it will stick and grow or is that just hopeful thinking? Lol I really like it I hope it shows up

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
It will attach eventually but it will also need light to survive. Its probably on your sandbed up against a rock. They don't just vanish...

·
Registered
169 Posts
Don't you just hate it when something falls through the cracks. Perhaps you'll be lucky enough to see it again and say, " Hello my ole friend".

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Happens to me all the time. Its in there. It seems like.every day im digging for something. Try a dot of superglue gel or spc glue to help em attach where you want them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts