Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Need to get rid of this fish now before i kill it!!!!!!!!! j/K he is very beautiful eats like a pig and needs a big tank to swim i have him in a 120. Reason i need him going is his riping the fins off my clowns and well just wont leave them alone some one please help me out best to call or text 586-453-4387 thanks jeff

also have a niger trigger looking to get out of my reef 20 for him too thanks

both eat and look great the trigger is about 3in or more and the wrasse is about 4in long not to good with measuring a fish lol

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
question

you have the wrasse and the trigger in the same tank? and the wrasse wins? wow i would take him but I have a 120 also ..would love to pair him with my maroon clown he is tough but that wouldn't be nice ..good luck with the sale would love to see some pics of both fish I may start a fowlr tank ...

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya the Trigger is nice lol but he is boss if the wrasse trys to get close he snaps and chases him till he hides lol but for the most part the wrasse just stays away. here is a pic of them

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.