Michigan Reefers banner
3K views 33 replies 13 participants last post by  fishtal 
#1 ·
Matt G of Waterford, MI is hosting a get together at his home to show off his setup.

Join us to meet up with fellow hobbyists, share stories, and Corals without the chaos of big overwhelming events! Everyone who attends are all locals who are also real reefers.

For more information and the address, go to:

March MASM Meeting

Feel free to chat in this thread, and also talk about any corals you can bring to trade or sell!

#5 ·
I could frag off any of the following for sale/trade

Red and purple hornets
Magicins
Blue Agave's
Rasta's
Cherry Bombs
Valentine's Day Massacre

A few others that I cant think of.

Free: (For anyone who wants some.)

Common Green Paly (Green Implosion)
Cheto

I also have tank raised Percs, Occy's and B/W Occy's I could bring if you pay in advance. (Dont want to take them and then have to bring them back for no shows.) All of them have amazing color!

#16 ·
I could frag off any of the following for sale/trade

Red and purple hornets
Magicins
Blue Agave's
Rasta's
Cherry Bombs
Valentine's Day Massacre

A few others that I cant think of.

Free: (For anyone who wants some.)

Common Green Paly (Green Implosion)
Cheto
Some Cheato, Green Implosion and I like the looks of the Purple Hornets, Magicins, Blue Agave, Rasta's, and Red Hornets...lol. I'll have to tt you to figure out a price.

Does anyone have any snowflake clowns that might want to sell at the swap? If not does anyone know where I can get a pair for a reasonable price? Also Im looking for a Bubble tip Annmie. I went to the Lansing swap and was amazed. Now that my tank is cycled Im ready to put some cool frags and fish in it.
You should wait at least 6 months before putting an anemone in your tank. Great Lakes Aquariums occasionally gets in snowflakes at a great price. I would have recommended Fishtal but he doesn't have snowflakes.

#8 ·
Non members are always welcome at MASM events.

Cable

I could use some cheato (especially if it has some pods or worms). But, I will not know if I can attend until likely Saturday morning or Friday night.

Red and purple hornets
Magicins
Blue Agave's
Rasta's
Cherry Bombs
Valentine's Day Massacre [\quote]

I assume those are all zoas? Unfortunately for me, my Regal Angel considers those to be snacks.

#9 ·
Non members are always welcome at MASM events.

Cable

I could use some cheato (especially if it has some pods or worms). But, I will not know if I can attend until likely Saturday morning or Friday night.

Red and purple hornets
Magicins
Blue Agave's
Rasta's
Cherry Bombs
Valentine's Day Massacre
I assume those are all zoas? Unfortunately for me, my Regal Angel considers those to be snacks.
Rook, The Cheto has all of the above.

Yep, those are tasty little snacks for your angels.

#11 ·
Does anyone have any snowflake clowns that might want to sell at the swap? If not does anyone know where I can get a pair for a reasonable price? Also Im looking for a Bubble tip Annmie. I went to the Lansing swap and was amazed. Now that my tank is cycled Im ready to put some cool frags and fish in it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.