Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Marking a selling thread as "Sold" doesn't reset max selling threads.. :(:wacko:

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
It isn't supposed to. The maximum limits are still in place, marking a thread as sold only lets other buyers know it is sold. Premium members can post more for sale in a one month period, regular memebers are limited to 3 every 30 days.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It isn't supposed to. The maximum limits are still in place, marking a thread as sold only lets other buyers know it is sold. Premium members can post more for sale in a one month period, regular memebers are limited to 3 every 30 days.
Well that is....Dumb. Just sayin. :wacko:

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
I'm just asking cause, you'd think, if an item "sold" then that thread is closed and no longer open, hence resetting your max 3... :(
Look at it this way. You purchased 3 candy bars from the gas station and ate 1 of them, does that mean you can return the wrapper and get another candy bar :no:

Be patient and after the time expired you will get your max back.

·
Premium Member
2,479 Posts
The purpose of this site is not to peddle your goods. Limits are in place for a reason. If your looking for a site like that try craigslist.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Not that I ever max out because I don't sell much but this made me think of a question. I give stuff away all the time and there have been a few times that I put it in the selling forum"free". Since I gave it away and not sold it, does that still count as 1 selling thread for 30 days?

Didn't man to hijack the thread....

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Not that I ever max out because I don't sell much but this made me think of a question. I give stuff away all the time and there have been a few times that I put it in the selling forum"free". Since I gave it away and not sold it, does that still count as 1 selling thread for 30 days?

Didn't man to hijack the thread....
Yes, the limit is for 3 in the Selling Forum, regardless of the price of the item.

·
Premium Member
2,479 Posts
As Michelle pointed out, we could make all sort of ifs, buts and sos. But its much easier to just set a rule across the board and just be ok with it. Otherwise it gets too complicated.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts