Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Location (Required): Vangogh121's house Flint, Mi
Cost (Required): No

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all I wanted everyone to know that we are having another meeting on the 7th of march.

We will be hosting a raffle at this meeting with some really nice high end corals up for grabs. Tickets will be $1.00 each. This will be our first fund raising type function to help support other fun stuff.

If you need directions to the location Please pm Vangogh121 for directions

Tank You
Just moving it over to our fourms now

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
raffle

VanGogh121 said:
We have some big plans for the next meeting and would love a big turn out. (there is plenty of standing room at my place).

We will be hosting our first fun raiser which will incorporate a raffle for some elite frags including:
Purple Monster
Red Ring PHE ( I think)
20k Lokani

Maybe a couple more.

This Fundraiser will be used to pay for the state non profit license.

Our meeting last night, was slated for an hour, but lasted a lot longer, I finally kicked the last person out at 10:30. We are having a great time and we seem to be moving into a common direction.

We have several items on the agenda the next meeting, including T-Shirt design approval , and finalizing the table specifics for the MMC event. We will also be planning the next F.R.A.G. event, which may include a DIY event, Reef or store tour, or Fragging Demo.

Please get in early, as there is no fee to join presently, We are in hopes of gaining a large congregation, and showing value before we charge a membership.

Please send me a PM if you wish to be involved.
just moving over here

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
I'll be there!! Gotta win that Lokani :-D

PS I can volunteer my home once we get the Living room finished to house some if Rich gets tired of it :p However I'm about 40-45min north of Flint :-\

·
Registered
4,722 Posts
on a Saturday, why is the time so late at night? I would like to see saturday meetings a little earlier in the day....... no later than 5pm

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Dan we can talk about an earier time for meeting on saturday

I think this time worked best for those that showed up last time so it was decided to keep it at that time

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Looks like we are going to have a large group.

There is a church across the street, You may want to park over there, especially if you would like to leave early. Glad to see such a large turn out.

On the agenda,
Note from last meeting, Progress with Legal matters
Planning for the Table at MMC
Planning next meeting (location, time)
What you would like to give back to the comunity.
raffle: Tickets will be $1
Purple Monster
Red Ring PHE
Garf Bonsai
20k League lokani

We are still in the planning stages, please bring ideas, beer, and a lot of patience.

We are going to attempt to have a little more structure this time around ( We failed last couple of times )

If we have enough people, well kick off a poker game after the meeting.:3195:

See everyone saturday night!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts