Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This event has been cancelled. All individuals will get their payments refunded. A little additional compensation will also be included. Details to be forthcoming.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cowboymark said:
The website link has several different amounts and costs. Which is the best bet?
There are two ticket options for these workshops. The first option is admission to all three workshops. That price is $5.

The $10 option gets you admission to all three workshops, a free frag, and an agrocrete rock from the workshop.

The other two options are for the conference on the following day. An agrocrete rock and a frag for the additional $5 is a good deal. It's really up to you which to get.

·
Registered
5,334 Posts
to ann arbor shouldnt be that long of a drive.. a few hours not sure on exact times...lol.. maybe 3 or less?

it is well worth it for a 5 hour or more drive.. you get the speakers that are normally at the huge conferences that are always busy and packed with people at a local smaller conference where you actually have a chance to say HI and meet with them a bit.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cowboymark said:
Cool, thanks. How far from Kalamazoo is it? Worth the trip?
Googles says.........
98.6 mi - about 1 hour 39 mins
If you are going to make a weekend of it I wpould defineiately say yes. If you only want to come in for the workshops on Friday, then I would ask you to weigh in how much you know, and how much you can learn. If you don't know anything of these subjects, then the drive is completely worth it.

·
Registered
820 Posts
I have 2 questions
#1 does anyone know what time the workshops start???
#2 is anyone else having problems getting their tickets after they have already paid?
if someone knows how to get them PLEASE let me know.

wbeavers said:
March 14, 2008 Weber's Inn, Ann Arbor, MI

This year in celebration of our 10th anniversary we will be doing a Friday Night Workshop for:
- Aragocrete rock making
- Photography
- Coral Fragging

Tickets to the Workshops can be purchased separately and you do not have to attend the Conference to attend the Workshops. Attendees have the option of purchasing a attendance only ticket or a take home ticket that will allow them to take home their own rock and a frag.
Space is however limited so please purchase your tickets early.

There are two ticket options for these workshops. The first option is admission to all three workshops. That price is $5. The $10 option gets you admission to all three workshops, a free frag, and an agrocrete rock from the workshop.

http://www.masm.org/events/Event.asp?ID=42

·
Registered
233 Posts
2pairs - You should be able to print your ticket from the MASM website. If you tried this and it didn't work, let us know and we will investigate. A list of ticket sales is automatically compiled so we will know you have purchased, there won't be any issues getting you in on the day of the event. Start time for the workshops are pending, we will post ASAP. Thanks for your patience.

·
Registered
820 Posts
you have to have a user name and password to do that, and not being a MASM member I can't do that.

clamdigr said:
2pairs - You should be able to print your ticket from the MASM website. If you tried this and it didn't work, let us know and we will investigate. A list of ticket sales is automatically compiled so we will know you have purchased, there won't be any issues getting you in on the day of the event. Start time for the workshops are pending, we will post ASAP. Thanks for your patience.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Anyone that paid for this event prior to its cancellation will recieve a full refund or raffle tickets at thier own discretion. They will also have the option of a free one year membership to MASN. In addition to that if they have not signed up for the conference on Saturday they will be able to sign up at the rate that was applicable at the time that they signed up for the workshops. Please contact me with any questions. Bill

1 - 12 of 12 Posts