Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After much discussion at the last MMMC board meeting, I am happy to make the following membership announcement:

The MMMC 2008 membership fee will be $12! :eek: :eek:
Yes, $12! We have dropped the annual membership fee from $24 to $12 to get more people interested in reefing and to participate at the club level.

The current MMMC memberships expired at the end of December 2007, so, to help all renewing and NEW members, we are also offering the following opportunity if you sign up for a 2008 membership at the swap and pay your $12 dues:

1) You get into the swap for free (a $5 value) so the 2008 membership actually only costs you $7!;

2) you will receive one special raffle ticket with your membership for an exclusive limited raffle ONLY among the MMMC 2008 members to be held at the swap (raffle prize to be listed later in this thread);

3) You can participate at the MMMC club meetings and workshops. Past workshops have included tank photography, making reef food, making DIY supplements for dosing and various presentations by recognized guest speakers;

4) We have had reciprocal membership waiving of the swap entrance fees with the MASM and GRMAS swaps, the other two largest frag swaps in Michigan!

You do not have to live in the Lansing area or attend all the meetings to be a member. We value all reefer's experience, knowledge and perspectives and look forward to meetings/workshops where we can share this information. Anyone can be a member and we encourage everyone, including students, novices and others interested in the hobby to become a member of MMMC.

If you want to become a member and have a chance of winning the Membership Limited Raffle but are not able to attend the swap, please send a PM to Sandman explaining the situation. If you have questions, please post them in a reply to this thread.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Do you have a form that needs to filled out for membership? I plan to join at the swap but wondered if maybe I could print a copy off and have it filled out previous to the swap. It may help to make this available prior so the line doesn't plug up with people filling out forms.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts