Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

I have a modified Biocube 29 setup with the Biocube stand and LED lighting. There are some scratches present in the glass, mostly in the front rounded corners. This system comes with an upgraded lighting system consisting of 24 three watt Cree LEDs (12 white 12 royal blue). The whites and blues are wired on independent dimmable circuits. Three blue .5 watt moonlights are also installed on the heat sink on their own circuit. The lighting has just less than two years of run time on it, with the exception of the moonlights which have about five years of run time. Also included are the following items: heater, custom filter pad holder, Maxi-jet 1200 return pump (three months run time), and a Vortech MP-10 (two plus years of run time). I will only sell this all together so please don't ask for part out pricing. I am asking $400 firm. If I can't get $400 for this setup it will become my new frag tank. I have included some pictures of the tank from when it was running and a couple of what it looks like today.

Thanks for looking.

Old Livestock Shot

Clam on the bottom under LEDs for a year and a half

SPS, you can grow some serious light loving corals with this setup

Setup

Lighting

Vortech MP-10

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.