Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a few pieces of Monti Spongodes 10-15.00 frag.
created a few frags for a fellow and he never came to pick up.

-Ed

Pic of colony:
From October:

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
I have a piece of this (from Ed) in my tank and it looks fantastic. Better than in the pic. You will not beat that price!!

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Damon,

These pieces are better in size compared to what I passed along to you. At that time I just had a small piece(s) that broke. I generated a few frags specifically for a fellow that wanted to make a trade on something that I was after.

Unfortunately after creating theses pieces he is MIA. So they are of a decent size. I hope your tank is doing well.

My hope is that you are experiencing some growth with the small frags. The Sunset monti portion that I removed for you has almost filled in completely.

-Ed

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Thanks Damon,

These pieces are better in size compared to what I passed along to you. At that time I just had a small piece(s) that broke. I generated a few frags specifically for a fellow that wanted to make a trade on something that I was after.

Unfortunately after creating theses pieces he is MIA. So they are of a decent size. I hope your tank is doing well.

My hope is that you are experiencing some growth with the small frags. The Sunset monti portion that I removed for you has almost filled in completely.

-Ed
Hi Ed,

I haven't had really anything honestly with all my issues.. I turned the lights down when it was going through it's changes and I have yet to fully turn them back up.. I might do that, after Dan and Puff are asking me when and why I hadn't started back up with sticks.. That might be my next move this week honestly.. But I lost not only all my frags, but also my colonies.. It just wasn't a good experience at all..

But your stuff looks great. Too say the least.. I posted and proposed something to puff, and you should ask him about it.. It would involve you and Dan.. But check with him and see if it's something your interested in.. And let either him or me know..

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Ed,

I haven't had really anything honestly with all my issues.. I turned the lights down when it was going through it's changes and I have yet to fully turn them back up.. I might do that, after Dan and Puff are asking me when and why I hadn't started back up with sticks.. That might be my next move this week honestly.. But I lost not only all my frags, but also my colonies.. It just wasn't a good experience at all..

But your stuff looks great. Too say the least.. I posted and proposed something to puff, and you should ask him about it.. It would involve you and Dan.. But check with him and see if it's something your interested in.. And let either him or me know..

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Thanks... Damon

I'll check with the other Damon to see what's up ;)

-Ed

---------- Post added 11-13-2017 at 11:44 PM ----------

Bring one over and we'll trade for that blue tort that I'm holding for you!
Pat...
Sounds good... My Blue Tort frags have been doing good. Small but good. One of my favorite corals so I am up for it. Maybe it will expedite my path to having a colony of Blue Tort ;)

-Ed

1 - 6 of 6 Posts