Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Call Me!

Please call me so that I can get details of where you are at, I would like to come there at noon'ish and get a bunch of stuff.
Phil. 989-600-0234.
Alt number 989-600-0235

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Updated some stuff that has sold. I think I've replied to everyone who has contacted me so far. Sorry if I missed anyone, its been a busy afternoon.
Still lots of great stuff to go!!
Also added a pic of the maxima clam. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Can I be put in line for the maxima clam if it falls through... I'd be able to pick up the weekend of the MMC swap... let me know...
-Joe

·
Registered
740 Posts
Jason has great stuff with great prices guys. I have dealt with him a few times, fantastic guy to deal with. -yes

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sorry, I don't think I have any other pics. Its a nicer peice than it looks in that pic. The polyps are blue and it keeps a nice light purple body. Its also quite large already, so you're getting one heck of a deal for that price. Its attached quite heavily to some live rock though, so it might have to come off in a couple peices, or you can buy the rock its attached to also, or maybe just a large frag of it?
Just let me know, thanks.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Thanks Jason for the sweet frags. Great deals.
Now to trick the Tang-devil

Definately worth checking out, really nice corals-yes

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks to everyone who has stopped by so far!
Still lots of stuff left, I updated some prices and some sold stuff.
I'm now doing frags of anything in the tank thats not already sold and most will be generously sized:)
Also, if you are looking for live rock look no further. I have lots to get rid of and its all very nice, mature, healthy, teaming with all kinds of beneficial life. You will not be able to find better rock in a store at these prices. Also, as mentioned before, most of it will come with little extras attached to it (zoo's, monti, others). If you're just starting up a tank this rock will virtually eliminate the cycling time.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Get over to check it out, folks. Beautiful well taken care of tank, and some sweet deals. I picked up a few of them last night and they're all snuggled in to my tank looking just gorgeous.

Thanks back at ya Jason. Best of luck on the move.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts