Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK, I have a Vortech MP10 QD fro sale. I bought it in February. The manufacture date is July 18 2017. It is in like new condition. $170 Price reduced $150 I also have a Tunze Osmolator 5017 auto top off that I bought at the just after the MP10. It is in excellent condition. I want $140 Price reduced $120 for it. I also have a 29 Gallon Biocube for sale. It has been retrofitted with LEDs from Rapid LED. It is the dimmable kit. I ripped out the filtration compartment in the back and drilled the tank. I used a glass hles overflow and return kit. I also build a sump out of plexiglass, that fits perfectly in the stand. I am asking $250 Price reduced $200 for the Biocube setup. I have a refractometer for sale. It is a Premium aquatics $15. I have a Big bucket of Aquavitro Salinity salt that is almost full. I bought it a few months ago fro like $80. want $50 for it Price reduced $30. I also have a smart fan that I paid $40 for and have never taken it out of the box. $25. Price reduced $20 I have more to add. I will do that in the next few days. I will also add pictures and video tomorrow or the next day.

The best ways to reach me are either by text message at 616-240-5790, or by email [email protected]. I am willing to ship most of this stuff at the buyers expense, but not the tank or the salt. Thanks.

---------- Post added 09-25-2018 at 10:08 PM ----------

I forgot to add, I have 28 lbs. of live rock $30 it has some hair algae and Bubble algae on it.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

Here are pictures of the MP10

Her is the refractometer.

I will upload more pictures soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts