Michigan Reefers banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thank you Donnyt for the sweet hook up!!!! looks like there going to host in my Aussie Scolymia how sweet is that!!!

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Jason - are you sure about your id? They look more like leukos to me...from pics I could find online sandaracinos are orange skunk clowns (but I'm certainly not an id expert). Maybe skyhigh will chime in and let us know. They are cute!

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
yeah but when it comes down to scientific names
skyhigh has a super rare pair of clowns and you just have a freak pair of percs

no matter what you call them yours are percs and his are more than what once was a 15 dollar fish. his arent a funky pair of skunk clowns that were exploited for their uncommon designs like yours you know?

if i make no sense i will try to reiterate

·
Registered
496 Posts
my bad ...

Opps , my bad .. Yes they are white bonnets - leucokranos

Skyhigh showed them to me the night he got them ...

Thats what I thought they were till I checked my poster for the scentific name - old poster

Captain - I have no idea what your talking about .. I was just showing off my new clowns too ... believe me, I know leucokranos rock ...
Anytiime you want to start comparring your beatiful clownfishs to my beatiful clownfishs let me know ...

Have a great day ....
Jmm

·
Registered
496 Posts
hmmmm ....

skyhigh said:
I'll see your Picasso clowns and raise you 100 baby blacks!!

I look down at my hand (200 occys) and fold quietly , the blacks are too cool ...

Nice hand sir ...

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Jasonmm92 said:
I look down at my hand (200 occys) and fold quietly , the blacks are too cool ...

Nice hand sir ...
You to. That was kinda fun. I want my next pair to be Latezonatus.

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Jasonmm92 said:

Nice hand sir ...
J I was told by a wise old man that poker is never 1 hand it is the total of the year. ;) All 1 big game.

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
On the subject of breeding new species of clowns (like Picasso's for example) its no different than how we got different dog breeds. Some were considered freaks (and some people may think some still are) but that's how we got such diverse breeds. They ALL originate from wolves, they were just selectively bred for certain characteristics, just as Picassos are bred for certain characteristics.

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
exactly thank you weimers75! Even though I think a "yo quero taco bell dog" is a freak of nature, :D I understand how it came to be, and except it. Look at Labadoodles, IMO the most recent new popular dog strain. They sure aren't cheap.

Again awsome clowns guys.

All I can add is my "baby",

This is when I had the 2, they split up (I think the male got feed up with her naggin -devil ), I only have a big girl now, been looking for a smaller male for a long time. Hard to find?

·
Registered
496 Posts
When the time comes

skyhigh said:
You to. That was kinda fun. I want my next pair to be Latezonatus.
When the time comes , pair of baby picasso perculas for a pair of baby latz ?

The 1st guy to spawn, doesnt have to make the drive ...

J

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.