Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Hydor Koralia Evolution 1400 that I just bought is a bit too much for my tank. It is only a few days old. Looking to trade it for a Hydor Koralia Evolution 1050 or a couple of Hydor Koralia Nano 425. I will also consider other pumps that are close in flow to the 1050.

I also have a couple small pieces of Marco rock that might just have a small frags glued to them to go to the person wiling to take the trip up to Bay City

Thanks!
Matt L

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Got one! Thanks all! Just working out the details.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
How is the 1050 working out for you? The flow a little better in your tank now or do you still need something smaller?

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Got it in the tank last night and it looks to have about the exact flow that I was looking for. Of course, as older Korilias do, I had to turn it on and off about 4 times before it started pushing the water int he correct direction ....

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Glad its working out for you. Yeah sometimes I notice that they shoot water out the vents instead of the front where the propeller is. Its about a year old, bought it new and its been in my tank since. I may have to upgrade my 750 to a 1400 too but I'll see what my flow does now

1 - 7 of 7 Posts