Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have seen many posts with people asking if their bubble tip is a rainbow, and most are shot down, because someone will pull up a google image with a "rainbow anemone" that looks ridiculously photo shoped it's unreal.... Literally un-real!

Anyways, I have no doubt in my mind that if anything can be called a rainbow BTA, then mine would be it. My anemone displays literally every color of the rainbow with actinics on, and with whites on, I'd say 4 colors.

Sooo I have taken IPHONE pictures of my anemone because I have seen what people can do to their camera settings, and you can make a yellow tang look neon orange If you wanted to.

So like I said, here are my iPhone pictures, uploaded straight from my phone. There is no options I can change on the settings, other than zoom in and zoom out... So for everyone who wants to know what a rainbow BTA looks like In actuality, I've got the photos!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks everyone! I love my nem! Got it about the size of half dollar, so I had no idea what I had until it grew up!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts