Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres my 65 gallon tank. I don't have much it, but I guess heres basically my rock work. I just have my antinics on. ( I also turned on my lights after they been off for a few hours, so thats why you cant see the corals.) I would have more livestock in my tank, but I dont have the money :D I also suck at taking pictures. :) **** I accidentally did mh, but I have t-5!!!!********
Well heres my tank:

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Swing by my place sometime if you need some corals. I can usually find somethin to help people start up their tank.

I like the rockwork btw, it leaves some sand open and give fish a nice swimming area.

·
Registered
4,615 Posts
Lookin good! IMO, you might want to keep the rocks off of the glass. Generally adds unwanted pressure to the glass (and you cant clean between the glass when rocks are close).

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks jhonso for the offer and thanks stunreefer. Stunreefer, the rock is barley resting on the glass, it just looks like its laying on it. My tank is also a year or more old. It's a young tank, but its not brand new. But, i'd love to take your offer sometime. I also have nice growth on the rock, since I only have clowns in that tank.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts