Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This morning I woke up and my tang has spots on I'm bigger than grains of salt but he's also has a film over his face I dont know what can I do somebody help me. I test my water Every 2 days everything tests great and normal and I do my water changes once every two weeks. Please somebody help.

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Is he in your 90 gallon? If so, that tank is way too small and likely stressing him out - stress makes them more susceptable to diseases. A pic would help.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
im still learning how to post a photo if you give me a email address i would be happy to send you a photo

·
Registered
87 Posts
Sounds like it could be ick and if it's a fish only tank it would be easier to treat with medication. But like the first responder said that fish is most likely stressed because of lack of room. Go ahead and send me a pick [email protected]

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Photo bucket works wonders for posting picks on here. Naso need a ton of room to swim. I have a 90 and would't even consider puting a baby in it. They would quickly out grow a 90 which would long term, stunt their growth, cause much undo stress and short life span. Fromt he description, sounds like it could be Ich but, without a pic, positive ID is not a sure thing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts