Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a hamilton lighting fixture that i want to suspend from my ceiling, i saw something on here the other day that is a cable that is adjustable in height, does anyone know what this is called or where i can get it. I need to get my lighting fixture off of the wood blocking that is currently holding it up.

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Brent (AKA XAWP) had a pretty sweet one that was adjustable not sure if it's what you are lookin' for.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guys, i will probably try one of those, that is what i am looking for, just hope they can support more than 25lbs

·
Registered
15,111 Posts
The Sun Lifts can support up to 22lbs per pair. The hanging kits are usually made for specific fixtures, and screw into threaded inserts that are in the top of the fixture for that purpose. You would need to weigh the fixture and check with the manufacturer to see if a specific hanging kit would work for you, and possibly do some mods to attach to the fixture.
Your best (and safest) bet would be to contact Hamilton to see if they have or can recommend a hanging kit designed for their fixture.
Toll-free:1-800-447-9797

1 - 8 of 8 Posts