Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pics at 3 months in the new tank, rod's food seems to be making a big difference ! im not good with a camera so these picture do not really capture my tank, one day ill get some good pictures.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah ill be at the swap, and yes I have rainbow and pokerstar both the size of a base ball and they are both growing on to a bunch of frag plugs

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
all most all my corals grown from frags, bali aqua culture always rtn out of no where but frags always grow stronger and faster, but takes more time, ill have 4 or 5 rainbow monti frags soon

G

·
That is a truely amazing tank..It's the tank that got me into this hobby...& that was it before the transformation into a SPS dominate tank...now it just makes your Jaw drop......Keep it up!!!!

G

·
That is a truely amazing tank..It's the tank that got me into this hobby...& that was it before the transformation into a SPS dominate tank...now it just makes your Jaw drop......Keep it up!!!!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Ok thanks.. Any reason why you are not able to keep bali cultured pieces? Never had problems with cultured or wild here and run dKH at 7-8. High light and heavy flow 100x turnover on a 240.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
yeah but the more mature the tank becomes the less you have to do, my last tank that broke was so fine tuned this new 220 is finally looking good cant wait till summer , oh yeah I just ordered 4 new phoenix bulbs so I should be doing great by summer

1 - 20 of 20 Posts