Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey kalamazoo reefers! I didn't know there were really any others... haha. Anyways, i met with Jonathan (a KMRC member) and bought a bunch of live rock from him, and he told me about the club. I was interested in joining and was wondering who to talk to about that. I also would love some advice on my first reef- a 75 gallon with all HOB equipment, and no sump/fuge. Thanks!

Matt

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Hey Matt, the club meets on the second Sunday of the month, so the next meeting is July 10th. For the summer we do not have a standard meeting place, so watch the forums for a location. We would love to have you come and share our passion for reef tanks.

If you have any specific questions about your tank, feel free to pm me or post a question in one of the other forums on this board. You will find a bunch of helpful people on here, and you will get more responses if it is not posted in the local club forum. Most people don't check here too often. Hope everything is going well with your tank.

Calvin

·
Registered
231 Posts
Hi Matt, as Calvin has stated everyone is welcome to join us.

The next meeting is scheduled for the 10Th. at 6pm @ Mike Gerstners house. Look forward to having another reefer in the group.

-Matt DePriest

1 - 3 of 3 Posts