Michigan Reefers banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning everyone. I'm new to the hobby but my question is this. I'm picking up a 75 gallon tank with everything I need to start the tank to does use canister filters but I plan to buy or build a sump. Just watching the budget. My main question is reef lighting. I need to pick up a light. I was thinking of going with the current usa orbit marine loop light to be able to start my reef. Has anyone used this light? If so is there any impact on heat?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Morning everyone. I'm new to the hobby but my question is this. I'm picking up a 75 gallon tank with everything I need to start the tank to does use canister filters but I plan to buy or build a sump. Just watching the budget. My main question is reef lighting. I need to pick up a light. I was thinking of going with the current usa orbit marine loop light to be able to start my reef. Has anyone used this light? If so is there any impact on heat?
As you can see this is not the site to get answers to your questions in a timely manner.

I would need to know what you are planning to have in your tank before advising on a light.

P.S. All lights give off heat.

Dennis

1 - 3 of 3 Posts