Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
834 Posts
Pretty cool.

I can see the one world goverment. That I agree is bound to happen.

Now the chip.... thats gonna be a hard one to swallow. Its the 'Mark of the Beast' and there is a large following that fear this prophecy. I'm not even religious and I am against it.

Its true though if you get enough people afraid it could become a requirement. Never under estimate how dumb people really are. I honestly think most of the people in the world do not care what happens, they view there small life, make their morgages, do there little work thing and thats the only picture they see.

People can become robots if they forget how to think and make good decisions for the whole, not just themselfs. The way to stop it is to teach your kids, have a mind, make correct decisions, stand up and fight for what they believe in.

·
Registered
302 Posts
adawg said:
The sky is falling, the sky is falling. However, if you get into the bible, this is prophesized...
It sure is, and there is nothing to be done about it. The thing that is important is what we do while all this takes place, and which side we choose.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
I'm building a Bunker and stocking up with ammo. :)

·
Registered
268 Posts
edacsac said:
It sure is, and there is nothing to be done about it. The thing that is important is what we do while all this takes place, and which side we choose.
forget choosing side, how about just making sure your on the right side now according to the bible and go home during the rapture. Avoid the whole nasty mess

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
I think if you wrap an Eco-Aqualizer around your arm, it will stop the RFID chips from being detected. It also defeats the signals form the mothership better than an aluminum-foil helmet, it can reveal the location of Jimmy Hoffa's body like a diving rod when held a certain way, it will protect you from fallout in the event of nuclear war (or nucular for you Bush fans), and if you hold it up to your ear, you can hear who really shot Kennedy.

My brother's neighbor's, cousin's best friend's sister-in-law knows a lady who married a mobster who knows a dude in the CIA swears that it's all true.:rolleyes:

Just another conspiracy theory.....:mad:

·
Registered
302 Posts
Right side already chosen and your point is what I meant. Although I don't believe a rapture will happen before even those on the right side will feel the effects of this direction. I hope I'm wrong.

chmlady1 said:
forget choosing side, how about just making sure your on the right side now according to the bible and go home during the rapture. Avoid the whole nasty mess
It's funny how in the interview with Russo, he asks Rockefeller why they would do this, already having all the money and power. I didn't recall an answer, just that people need to be ruled. The answer is clear. The bad side is stepping up to win souls through fear and complacency. You can chose to rebel and suffer worldly consequences while walking the good road, or savor the little tidbits the elite give out for being a good little slave and mark your soul as lost.

It's stuff like this that makes me realize it's not just about things like the 10 comandments or admitting oneself as a sinner, but to truly have the "good side" in your heart and having the strength of a true believer. A true believer would have his body ripped apart on a rack before he'd give his allegiance (soul) to the controlling elite (the bad side), knowing the reward for faith is greater than momentary satisfaction or relief in difficult times. I hope I can be strong.

It really is time to turn the TV's off and put down the game controllers, stop working a gazillion hours to achieve... We have work to do, and it's not about having a good job, or getting that advanced degree, upgrading to a bigger house for more kids, building that retirement fund or any of the goals we feel important - aquariums included (sorry, but it's true). We need to prepare and get the word out for others to prepare. I include myself in this statement, because I get lost in things of this world just as easy. If not I wouldn't have built a money pit... I mean aquarium.

Nothing in this world lasts, but eternity is forever.

·
Registered
695 Posts
labman said:
it feels so good to be a Atheist, :D I also heard if you put aluminum foil on your head that this will protect you. oh yeah if you send your email address and that of 5 friends and they mail 5 friends Bill Gates himself will mail you a big fat check. :rolleyes: funny how every group talking about this is religious. any way not going to get into this debate enjoy! :D
Way to denigrate a group, then say you are not going to get into this debate. Stir that pot, Dave.

·
Registered
302 Posts
labman said:
it feels so good to be a Atheist, :D I also heard if you put aluminum foil on your head that this will protect you. oh yeah if you send your email address and that of 5 friends and they mail 5 friends Bill Gates himself will mail you a big fat check. :rolleyes: funny how every group talking about this is religious. any way not going to get into this debate enjoy! :D
^ Lol...

Atheist, Christian or other, I love talking about this stuff and hearing all the different views. I suppose without spending time with a bible, it wouldn't be that interesting to me, since there wouldn't be anything to ground the aluminum foil to.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
chmlady1 said:
I am not looking to start a religion war but there will be no rapture. Those who believe this will not recognize the antichrist when he comes because they will say this is not him otherwise i would have been raptured by now. The good will suffer with the bad at the end of the world - Revelations is clear on that. The good who suffer much at the end will give more glory to God through their suffering than even the earlier martyers. Christ made suffering meritorious though his cross and uniting your suffers to his on a daily basis and offering them to God gives more honor to God, saves more souls for God and makes you stronger in grace to accept suffering and is what will see those people that have to deal with antichrist though to heaven. I pray often for those who believe in, study and wait for an event that will never take place. i.e. rapture and that all may recognize the great gift given to all - the ability to know and understand suffering and offering it up in union with Christ's cross. Jesus suffered from the moment of His birth to death should we expect anything less?

·
Registered
302 Posts
I'm not really big on the rapture idea myself, and put a lot more weight into suffering or enduring = more glory for God, but I don't know enough about rapture to completely disregard it either.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Holy Bible

chmlady1 said:
forget choosing side, how about just making sure your on the right side now according to the bible and go home during the rapture. Avoid the whole mess
*** Well said-:) -you are correct about the Right Side and the Rapture! People can avoid the forthcoming mess and judgment that is coming this way.GOD's Prophecies continues...the worst..as man has never seen...is yet to come. :(

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
All I know is these ******** will burn in hell when the time comes. So they may want to control us and all...but in the end they'll burn for eternity.

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Sharkbaitz said:
All I know is these ******** will burn in hell when the time comes.
Such a shining example of a Christian. Sorta like the Salem witch trials and the Spanish Inquisition.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts