Michigan Reefers banner
21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Nice work! This is a truly beautiful tank that gives me a standard to work towards. Not to mention Sonny has been nice enough to spread his years of experience and knowledge.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Congrats. This is ultimately what I would love to have in the future. I now consider my display tank a growout tank for my future tank to come.

I agree with the simple approach.

·
Registered
39 Posts
very nice bro thanks for the tips for everything that you posted about your grow out tips what you did realy helps guys that want to learn and seeing yours makes anyone want to learn thankyou very much for showing your tank

apaulo

·
Registered
173 Posts
wow.. all i can say is wow.. id kill to come by and just stare at that tank for a while lol..ive been into saltwater for 5years now, and im trying really, really hard to stay AWAY from the techy way of keeping a tank. you've showed it can be done, and done well. way to go sonny.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Congrats Sunny! I've been following your build on RC since you set it up and it's pretty amazing to watch it grow. I've switched to the bacteria/ vodka method because of your tank and the T5's should be installed during Christmas break.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
I thought the vodka thing was a joke. I'm glad I read about it. I have some problems and this MAY be a solution. Gotta do some checking first for sure. Thanks for the info and great tank pics!

D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Congrats!

Wow! That is the most eye pleasing set up I have ever seen. I am new to the hobby, and I now have something to aim for.

21 - 40 of 42 Posts