Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Administrator
3,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Michigan Reefers would like to congratulate Miked for being Tank of the Month winner for November 2010.

To check out Miked Miked TOTM Submission in full detail please click HERE

Congrats MIKED for all the hard work you put in your tank and for your TOTM submission..

Members let's congradulate miked and let him know what you think about his setup.

Thanks Again
MR Staff

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Congrats Miked.. Awesome tank and great pics. Keep up the great work and dedication.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Beautiful tank! It amazes me that you can fit all those colonies in an 18" wide tank. All of that effort you put into your slice of the ocean is now acknowedged!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Congrats! Looks great!

---------- Post added 09-07-2011 at 07:10 PM ----------

What's you stock list? I am switching over to a Reef and I like what you have...

·
Registered
71 Posts
miked totm

awesome reef. im a sps, lps keeper & love your landscape. I fight to get more in my reef. after seeing yours om inspired to do so.

·
Registered
33 Posts
So are there no more TOTM contests anymore? 2010 was a couple years ago, lol. Everybody lose interest? I think half of my enjoyment of this hobby is taking pictures and sharing them, and checking out everybody elses setups/builds/fish/stock....

·
Super Moderator
2,488 Posts
So are there no more TOTM contests anymore? 2010 was a couple years ago, lol. Everybody lose interest? I think half of my enjoyment of this hobby is taking pictures and sharing them, and checking out everybody elses setups/builds/fish/stock....
Not necessarily a contest but rather showcasing members tanks quarterly. The first quarter was not implemented as the member backed out of it at the last minute. I am putting something together for 4/1.

Thanks.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts